The Bremerton City Council approves selling the Warren Avenue building to the college for $115,000 for use in a new electrical engineering program. (4)
After a year of record new vehicle sales, automakers, dealers, and the banks and finance companies that issue car loans are jubilantly exchanging high-fives.
Silverdale restaurant makes practically everything from scratch — and that includes grinding its own beef every morning.
Half of the Bremerton manufacturer's boats shipped overseas last year.
Unable to expand at Gig Harbor site, 7 Seas building big facility in Tacoma
Greens On Your Way applies coffee-stand concept to salads.
Negotiations with property owner Mansour Samadpour for a discounted lease have stalled, Pavilion owner Delilah Rene Luke said. (3)
Two CPA firms that both have been in Bremerton a long time are merging into one office, Gig Harbor’s 7 Seas Brewery is undertaking a major expansion and a long-vacant building that once was a Kentucky Fried Chicken has been donated to The Coffee Oasis. This and morning in the February edition of the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal.
Minding Your Business
- Silverdale Chipotle, Total Wine will open in March
- Port Townsend marijuana processor moving to Kingston
- MAP: Migration to and from Kitsap
- Real estate: Prices up, inventory down in January
- Harrison sees big increase in ER visits
- Technology group hosts panel discussion on Windows 10
- State AG files $400K tax theft case against restaurant owner
NEW YORK (AP) - Wall Street is hurting, and Main Street doesn't care. It's got burgers and cars to buy.
- Documents show Volkswagen resisted Takata air bag recall
- Delaware court upholds dismissal of GM shareholder suit
- Morocco allows Ikea to open after Sahara diplomatic flap