A Bainbridge developer plans to seek approval this fall for a project that will bring new homes, shops and a restaurant to the island’s Rolling Bay center.
Clinic will offer primary, dental and behavioral health care. (1)
Harrison Port Orchard Urgent Care will reduce evening hours this fall in response to complaints regarding long wait times and understaffing.
At least two grocers are in talks to lease the space, but no agreements have been signed.
A large shellfish farm proposed on a south Kitsap Peninsula lagoon will undergo special scrutiny over its potential impacts on water quality and wildlife.
The state approved a marijuana grow Wednesday off Auto Center Boulevard in Bremerton.
A fourth physician has joined Peninsula Cancer Center in Poulsbo to help meet increased demand for services.
Bainbridge attorney’s idea helping chiefsunderstand tactics and force
West Sound gardeners are raising money for an invention they believe will revolutionize the way preservation is done, Silver City Brewing now has statewide distribution and dozens of different brews as it turns 20 and a new pho restaurant opens in Poulsbo. This and more in the October edition of KPBJ.
Minding Your Business
- Developer shares plans for Rolling Bay project
- Harrison Port Orchard Urgent Care cutting late night hours
- Peninsula Cancer Center adds oncologist
- Marijuana grow approved in Bremerton; SK retailers on the move
- Kingston farm named finalist for $20k prize
NEW YORK (AP) - Yahoo's reported willingness to search user email to assist U.S. government investigators has revived concerns about court-approved surveillance programs that companies aren't allowed to disclose to the people using their services.
- BlackBerry, once a phone innovator, to stop making its own
- Google's Allo chat app is clever _ just not all that smart
- Apple shares on fire; iPhone lines decidedly chill
MOSCOW (AP) - Russia's Foreign Ministry has identified the Russian arrested in the Czech Republic on suspicion of cyberattacks in the United States.
- Lawmakers demand answers on leukemia drug price hikes
- Snoopy, Peanuts gang, cut loose by MetLife as it retools biz
- Union asks court to reverse Wal-Mart trespassing order