Silverdale restaurant makes practically everything from scratch — and that includes grinding its own beef every morning.
Half of the Bremerton manufacturer's boats shipped overseas last year.
Unable to expand at Gig Harbor site, 7 Seas building big facility in Tacoma
Greens On Your Way applies coffee-stand concept to salads.
Negotiations with property owner Mansour Samadpour for a discounted lease have stalled, Pavilion owner Delilah Rene Luke said. (3)
The nonprofit will renovate the long-vacant building for its fourth Coffee Oasis café, and plans to relocate its drive-thru operation to the site.
Owners of Poulsbo coffee shop opening a second location in Feb.
Two CPA firms that both have been in Bremerton a long time are merging into one office, Gig Harbor’s 7 Seas Brewery is undertaking a major expansion and a long-vacant building that once was a Kentucky Fried Chicken has been donated to The Coffee Oasis. This and morning in the February edition of the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal.
Minding Your Business
- Port Townsend marijuana processor moving to Kingston
- MAP: Migration to and from Kitsap
- Real estate: Prices up, inventory down in January
- Harrison sees big increase in ER visits
- Concentrix files official layoff notice with state
- Technology group hosts panel discussion on Windows 10
- State AG files $400K tax theft case against restaurant owner
- Google to test self-driving cars in Kirkland
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) - The German economy grew 0.3 percent in the fourth quarter from the quarter before thanks to higher consumer and government spending.
- Renault reports higher earnings as sales rise
- The Latest: Eurozone economy expected to have grown 0.3 pct
- Congress bans import of forced labor products