Greens On Your Way applies coffee-stand concept to salads.
Negotiations with property owner Mansour Samadpour for a discounted lease have stalled, Pavilion owner Delilah Rene Luke said. (2)
Unable to expand at Gig Harbor site, 7 Seas building big facility in Tacoma
The nonprofit will renovate the long-vacant building for its fourth Coffee Oasis café, and plans to relocate its drive-thru operation to the site.
Owners of Poulsbo coffee shop opening a second location in Feb.
Larry Hurley began his accounting career in Bremerton in the same building where Dennis Treger's worked for more than three decades.
State parks is considering a plan that would allow private development and management at some parks. (3)
When Ricardo "Benny" Topete was ready to venture on his own and open a business, a meat market — a business he grew up around — seemed like the best choice. He only knew Gig Harbor in passing, but at the advice of a co-worker he decided this "beautiful place" would be the right fit.
Before you do, here are a few dos and don'ts to think about.
Suspended Brands operates a state-of-the-art greenhouse growing operation in Belfair, JPL Habitability in Bremerton builds special interiors for aircraft carriers and more in this month's edition of KPBJ.
Minding Your Business
- Real estate: Prices up, inventory down in January
- Harrison sees big increase in ER visits
- Concentrix files official layoff notice with state
- Hitchcock pizzeria expanding to old Winslow hardware
- Silverdale printer files for bankruptcy
West Sound Technology Association’s Quarterly briefing on Feb. 25 will feature a panel discussion on Windows 10: Microsoft Awakens.
- State AG files $400K tax theft case against restaurant owner
- Google to test self-driving cars in Kirkland
- Facebook posts strong 4Q as company closes gap with Google
BAD AIBLING, Germany (AP) - Two commuter trains crashed head-on Tuesday morning in southern Germany, killing at least nine people and injuring around 150, slamming into each other on a curve without braking after an automatic safety system apparently failed to stop them, the transport minister said.
- After challenging holiday, Sears to speed up store closings
- Italian bank UniCredit earnings drop amid market turmoil
- Coke beats Street 4Q forecasts; Diet Coke volume falls