Unable to expand at Gig Harbor site, 7 Seas building big facility in Tacoma
Greens On Your Way applies coffee-stand concept to salads.
Negotiations with property owner Mansour Samadpour for a discounted lease have stalled, Pavilion owner Delilah Rene Luke said. (2)
The nonprofit will renovate the long-vacant building for its fourth Coffee Oasis café, and plans to relocate its drive-thru operation to the site.
Owners of Poulsbo coffee shop opening a second location in Feb.
Larry Hurley began his accounting career in Bremerton in the same building where Dennis Treger's worked for more than three decades.
State parks is considering a plan that would allow private development and management at some parks. (3)
When Ricardo "Benny" Topete was ready to venture on his own and open a business, a meat market — a business he grew up around — seemed like the best choice. He only knew Gig Harbor in passing, but at the advice of a co-worker he decided this "beautiful place" would be the right fit.
Two CPA firms that both have been in Bremerton a long time are merging into one office, Gig Harbor’s 7 Seas Brewery is undertaking a major expansion and a long-vacant building that once was a Kentucky Fried Chicken has been donated to The Coffee Oasis. This and morning in the February edition of the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal.
Minding Your Business
- MAP: Migration to and from Kitsap
- Real estate: Prices up, inventory down in January
- Harrison sees big increase in ER visits
- Concentrix files official layoff notice with state
- Hitchcock pizzeria expanding to old Winslow hardware
West Sound Technology Association’s Quarterly briefing on Feb. 25 will feature a panel discussion on Windows 10: Microsoft Awakens.
- State AG files $400K tax theft case against restaurant owner
- Google to test self-driving cars in Kirkland
- Facebook posts strong 4Q as company closes gap with Google
HELSINKI (AP) - Swedish furniture retailer Ikea is recalling two types of ceiling lamps because of a risk that the glass shades might fall and injure people.
- Former Tyco CEO named board chairman of ex-prisoners group
- Agencies contend Facebook is breaching French privacy laws
- Viacom CEO defends self in testy exchange on 1Q results