A popup pizzeria on Bainbridge Island will become a permanent restaurant in November.
U-Haul closed its Port Orchard location on Sept. 8, just a few months after it opened.
Access to broadband internet access was the hot topic for Kitsap County Public Utility District commissioner candidates at a forum Tuesday morning in Bremerton.
Bremerton officials and the company managing the golf club say a once-troubling debt load has become manageable. (1)
Bainbridge, Bremerton and Kingston routes could be without service for a couple of weeks during transition. (4)
The judge opts to allow the club to stay open while work continues to get a county permit. (3)
Bruce Titus plans an expansion of his Ford dealership on Port Orchard's waterfront.
Kitsap Fresh is adding a Kingston location, just in time for the fall harvest.
Tiny homes in Gig Harbor, a port orchard company is using its proximity to Sinclair Inlet to get people on the water, and tax breaks that may be encouraging developers to build in Bremerton and Port Orchard. This and more in the September edition of KPBJ.
Minding Your Business
- Hitchcock’s pizzeria spinoff opens in November
- U-Haul closes Port Orchard store
- Suquamish Tribe completes casino expansion
- Purpose Boutique opening at The Trails
- Salad-to-go shop expanding to Silverdale
TORONTO (AP) - BlackBerry plans to stop making its signature smartphones internally, signaling a strategic shift for a company that built its reputation on innovative smartphone technology.
- Google's Allo chat app is clever _ just not all that smart
- Amazon announces plan for West Texas wind farm
- Stocks decline, hurt by declines in banks; Waiting for Fed
DALLAS (AP) - American Airlines will make a big technology change this weekend involving planes and pilots, but passengers won't notice a thing if all goes well.
- Opposition leader: Turkey is misusing its emergency powers
- BMW issues recall for new Takata air bag problem
- US closes probe of Jeep automatic braking; no recall sought