Former patrons updated the menu and renovated the building
Owner of old Belfair Café building wants to develop apartments at site. (1)
Boats filled 187 of 221 permanent moorage slips in the downtown marina in July.
Toxins were discovered after metal-plating shop moved out. (2)
A ribbon cutting is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Monday with a grand opening celebration continuing until 6.
The developer of the 606 Apartments in Bremerton said that the apartments couldn't have been build without tax incentives from the city of Bremerton.
Jim and Shannon Baurichter have opened Black Ball Board Co. in Port Orchard to provide people the gear to reach some sandy gems hidden along the county's coast. (1)
The mayors of Bremerton and Port Orchard are among those who already believe the benefits of the tax exemptions far outweigh any unrealized tax revenue. (26)
A new Gig Harbor business matches homes with vacationers, Northwest's many beer festivals keep breweries hopping and a new vegetarian restaurant opens in Manette. This and more in the August edition of KPBJ.
Minding Your Business
- Bremerton Marina now 85 percent full
- Sport Clips opens Monday in Silverdale
- Tax break was ‘absolutely critical’ to Bremerton apartment project
- JCPenney is back in the appliance business
- More than 500 planes confirmed for Bremerton airport fly-in
WASHINGTON (AP) - Cars that wirelessly talk to each other are finally ready for the road, creating the potential to dramatically reduce traffic deaths, improve the safety of self-driving cars and someday maybe even help solve traffic jams, automakers and government officials say.
- Textile maker Welspun under increased scrutiny over sheets
- Biden warns Europe against Russian energy reliance
- How to get ready for your VW payout