Half of the Bremerton manufacturer's boats shipped overseas last year.
Unable to expand at Gig Harbor site, 7 Seas building big facility in Tacoma
Greens On Your Way applies coffee-stand concept to salads.
Negotiations with property owner Mansour Samadpour for a discounted lease have stalled, Pavilion owner Delilah Rene Luke said. (3)
The nonprofit will renovate the long-vacant building for its fourth Coffee Oasis café, and plans to relocate its drive-thru operation to the site.
Owners of Poulsbo coffee shop opening a second location in Feb.
Larry Hurley began his accounting career in Bremerton in the same building where Dennis Treger's worked for more than three decades.
State parks is considering a plan that would allow private development and management at some parks. (3)
Two CPA firms that both have been in Bremerton a long time are merging into one office, Gig Harbor’s 7 Seas Brewery is undertaking a major expansion and a long-vacant building that once was a Kentucky Fried Chicken has been donated to The Coffee Oasis. This and morning in the February edition of the Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal.
Minding Your Business
- MAP: Migration to and from Kitsap
- Real estate: Prices up, inventory down in January
- Harrison sees big increase in ER visits
- Concentrix files official layoff notice with state
- Hitchcock pizzeria expanding to old Winslow hardware
- Technology group hosts panel discussion on Windows 10
- State AG files $400K tax theft case against restaurant owner
- Google to test self-driving cars in Kirkland
DETROIT (AP) - Tesla Motors posted its 11th straight quarterly loss Wednesday, and its results badly missed Wall Street's forecasts. But the electric car maker's shares soared anyway on news that its lower-priced Model 3 sedan is on schedule to be released next year.
- Disappearing act: Twitter reports flatlining user growth
- Report: Harmful gas levels in Lumber Liquidators flooring
- Nestle terminates IAAF sponsorship over doping scandal