A ribbon cutting is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Monday with a grand opening celebration continuing until 6.
The developer of the 606 Apartments in Bremerton said that the apartments couldn't have been build without tax incentives from the city of Bremerton.
Jim and Shannon Baurichter have opened Black Ball Board Co. in Port Orchard to provide people the gear to reach some sandy gems hidden along the county's coast. (1)
The mayors of Bremerton and Port Orchard are among those who already believe the benefits of the tax exemptions far outweigh any unrealized tax revenue. (26)
JCPenney is returning to its department store roots this year with the rollout out of appliance showrooms in 500 stores. That will include their Silverdale location.
When a chrome-plating business departed the Port of Bremerton last fall, it left a toxic mess behind. (6)
Wobbly Hopps Brewery, which opened on Fourth Street in Bremerton last fall, will change hands at the end of August and be rebranded as Dog Days Brewing sometime in the next few months.
Employers who took their sweet time making hiring decisions just a few years ago, are scrambling to snag candidates in as little as a day for fear of losing them to competitors in a tight labor market.
A new Gig Harbor business matches homes with vacationers, Northwest's many beer festivals keep breweries hopping and a new vegetarian restaurant opens in Manette. This and more in the August edition of KPBJ.
Minding Your Business
- Bremerton Marina now 85 percent full
- Sport Clips opens Monday in Silverdale
- Tax break was ‘absolutely critical’ to Bremerton apartment project
- JCPenney is back in the appliance business
- More than 500 planes confirmed for Bremerton airport fly-in
WASHINGTON (AP) - The Obama administration is nominating current World Bank President Jim Yong Kim for a second term leading the 189-nation international lending organization.
- Mylan says it will expand programs that lower EpiPen costs
- EU rejects US concerns of bias in company tax investigations
- Spain revises Q2 growth estimate upward to 0.8 percent