A popup pizzeria on Bainbridge Island will become a permanent restaurant in November.
U-Haul closed its Port Orchard location on Sept. 8, just a few months after it opened.
Access to broadband internet access was the hot topic for Kitsap County Public Utility District commissioner candidates at a forum Tuesday morning in Bremerton.
Bremerton officials and the company managing the golf club say a once-troubling debt load has become manageable. (1)
Kitsap Fresh is adding a Kingston location, just in time for the fall harvest.
One of the only male "bikini espresso" stands in the state, the shop on Bay Street now is owned by a Stennis sailor.
Two men have designed a special device to turn Mason jars into tiny fermentation systems for preserving vegetables and fruit.
"Preview Days" set for Sept. 28 and 29.
Tiny homes in Gig Harbor, a port orchard company is using its proximity to Sinclair Inlet to get people on the water, and tax breaks that may be encouraging developers to build in Bremerton and Port Orchard. This and more in the September edition of KPBJ.
Minding Your Business
- Hitchcock’s pizzeria spinoff opens in November
- U-Haul closes Port Orchard store
- Suquamish Tribe completes casino expansion
- Purpose Boutique opening at The Trails
- Salad-to-go shop expanding to Silverdale
NEW YORK (AP) - Google wants to add a middleman to your mobile chats - a personal virtual assistant who's not shy about interjecting itself into the conversation.
- Amazon announces plan for West Texas wind farm
- Stocks decline, hurt by declines in banks; Waiting for Fed
- Apple shares on fire; iPhone lines decidedly chill
HONG KONG (AP) - Energy companies led a rally in Asian stock markets Thursday as investors welcomed news that OPEC nations planned to cut oil production for the first time in eight years in an effort to reduce a global glut.
- FDA approves 'artificial pancreas' to manage diabetes
- US soda-tax battle bubbles up in San Francisco Bay Area
- Union launches boycott of Trump companies amid Vegas dispute