The Suquamish Tribe put finishing touches this summer on a three-year expansion and renovation of Clearwater Casino Resort.
Sale could kick-start construction in the area.
Sierra Trading Post, Habit Burger Grill also will open there soon.
Barely seven months after opening in Poulsbo, owners of a salad-to-go shop are planning a second location in Silverdale.
Kitsap Fresh is adding a Kingston location, just in time for the fall harvest.
One of the only male "bikini espresso" stands in the state, the shop on Bay Street now is owned by a Stennis sailor.
Two men have designed a special device to turn Mason jars into tiny fermentation systems for preserving vegetables and fruit.
"Preview Days" set for Sept. 28 and 29.
Tiny homes in Gig Harbor, a port orchard company is using its proximity to Sinclair Inlet to get people on the water, and tax breaks that may be encouraging developers to build in Bremerton and Port Orchard. This and more in the September edition of KPBJ.
Minding Your Business
- Hitchock’s pizzeria spinoff opens in November
- U-Haul closes Port Orchard store
- Suquamish Tribe completes casino expansion
- Purpose Boutique opening at The Trails
- Salad-to-go shop expanding to Silverdale
NEW YORK (AP) - Google wants to add a middleman to your mobile chats - a personal virtual assistant who's not shy about interjecting itself into the conversation.
- Amazon announces plan for West Texas wind farm
- Stocks decline, hurt by declines in banks; Waiting for Fed
- Apple shares on fire; iPhone lines decidedly chill
DETROIT (AP) - Ford is recalling about 74,000 Focus hatchback cars with manual transmissions in the U.S. and Canada because the hatches can be unlatched too easily while the cars are moving.
- Orders for US durable goods slipped slightly in August
- Qatar Airways, BA parent IAG set up revenue-sharing deal
- Europol: Ransomware now top cybercrime threat